Trussed Clear-Span Storage Buildings for Bulk Solids
Outperform the competition
With higher clearances, wider storage areas and stronger walls than other trussed storage buildings, our “High & Dry” clear-span trussed buildings outperform the competition while respecting your budget. Components are prefabricated in a quality-controlled environment, resulting in a better building constructed in less time … and making “High & Dry” the definition of a durable, affordable, high-performing bulk solids storage building.
Features and materials that benefit your operation and the environment
- Specially strengthened arched trusses enable high clear-span interiors; they also allow for optional conveyor installation without the need for internal pillars, supports or beams
- A special floor-wall joint design eliminates environmental concerns
- A 20-feet wide by 30-feet high door is standard for easy loading
- Roofed with 40-year warranted shingles
- High-strength reinforced concrete retaining walls are built to last longer and stand up better to material pressures and equipment mishaps than wood retaining wall systems; walls are sealed to prevent corrosion
… all backed by one of the best-known and trusted names in the bulk solids storage building business.
Suitable for a wide range of applications
Versatile and adaptable
Our in-house engineering department offers an array of building sizes layouts and options to meet your storage requirements, including:
- Full-length lean-tos for equipment storage or office space
- Additional entrances
- Sliding, overhead, manual or automatic doors
- Translucent side panels for natural light
- Ventilation systems
- Interior/exterior lighting
- Permanent or portable interior divider walls for multiple-material storage
- Bulk solids handling and conveying systems
Whether you need a turnkey design-build project or simply a set of plans and a building kit, we have the flexibility to meet your needs.
To get a general idea of what size storage building your material would require, download our “High & Dry” bulk solids storage building capacities table (PDF). For storage capacity information for bulk solids materials not listed in the table, call +1 989 777 2050 or contact us online.
Salt Storage Building
Pennsylvania Turnpike Authority
Strong, smart and
High glulam arches allow tractors to dump at their full height without fear of hitting the building’s trusses. And the reinforced concrete sidewalls are built to withstand product and loader pressures – eliminating concerns about blowouts, which are common with wood wall designs.