Handling and Conveying Solutions for Bulk Solids
From hoppers and conveyors … to radial stackers and below-ground pits
With a bulk solids handling solution from Dome, you can:
- Make the most of your storage space – ensure 100% loading capacity
- Stock up more completely when prices are low for greater material cost savings
- Move your materials faster and more efficiently, reducing man-hours and loading/unloading costs
- Reduce maintenance requirements and costs
We work with all of the industry’s leading material-handling equipment manufacturers and suppliers. Our in-house engineering team will work with you and/or your preferred equipment manufacturer to streamline the engineering, procurement and construction process.
Plus, both our patented storage domes and barrel buildings and our “High & Dry” trussed buildings are designed and strengthened to support your conveying/reclaim system without the addition of beams and supports that could lessen the structure’s interior storage capacity.
Comprehensive material handling, conveying and reclaim systems
- Overland conveyors
- Radial stacker conveyors
- Inline conveyors
- Tripper conveyors
- Above- and below-ground dump hoppers
- Below-grade pits configured to meet special product or incline angle requirements
- Custom equipment
Conveyor features and capacities
- Equipment is constructed from strong, corrosion-resistant materials – including stainless steel, epoxy-coated mild steel and hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Motors are designed for easy access and ground-level maintenance
While our standard belt conveyors can move from 100 to 800 tons or more per hour, our in-house engineering, design and manufacturing capabilities enable us to provide you with even greater speeds and capacities.
Harvestland Company Regional Fertilizer Blending Facility
Faster, more cost-effective material handling
“We can load the domes in one-third the time it used to take us to load the product.” – George Dunn, Operations Manager